October 19th, 2019
Time: 12:00 PM to 3:30 PM
Location: Pattullo Swim Center, 1148 Wheeler Street, Seaside, CA
The City of Seaside's Pattullo Swim Center will be holding its Annual Pumpkin Plunge! This event includes free recreational swimming and activities! Plunge for a pumpkin and decorate it using provided supplies! Pumpkins are $7 each. Contact (831) 899-6815 for more information.
For more information, please visit http://www.ci.seaside.ca.us/.
October 26th, 2019
Science Saturday: Bats, Spiders, And Snakes
Pacific Grove Museum of Natural History
Time: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Location: Pacific Grove Museum of Natural History, 165 Forest Ave, Pacific Grove, CA
Creep and crawl your way to the spookiest Science Saturday of the year on October 26th. Visitors will have a chance to meet live snakes and lizards, presented by ARea Reptile, study live spiders with 'The Spider Man' Pat Stadille, and learn about other animals of the season with crafts and activities for the whole family. We're an official stop for the ‘Trick or Treat on Lighthouse’ event in downtown Pacific Grove, so come for the candy and stay for the spooky science fun! Costumes welcome. Science Saturday is free, and the event runs from 10:00 am - 3:00 pm.
For more information, please visit https://www.pgmuseum.org/museum-events/2019/10/26/science-saturday-bats-spiders-snakes.
October 26th, 2019
Trick or Treating in Pacific Grove
Location: Downtown Pacific Grove, Lighthouse Ave., Pacific Grove, CA
The Pacific Grove Downtown Business Improvement District is sponsoring a FREE trick or treating event from 10am-3pm for ghosts and goblins of all ages! FREE candy & goodies for ghosts & goblins of all ages! Just look for the Halloween ribbons outside your favorite participating downtown businesses & join in the fun! & DJ entertainment throughout the day! The event is held in conjunction with the Pacific Grove Museum of Natural History’s spooky Science Saturday.
For more information, please visit https://www.seemonterey.com/event/trick-or-treating-in-pacific-grove/7730/.
October 31st, 2019
2nd Annual Halloween on the Wharf
Time: 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Location: Fisherman's Wharf Association, #1 Old Fishermans Wharf, Monterey, CA
Save the Date for this great destination for all ages on Halloween! Fisherman's Wharf Association will hold its free “2nd Annual Halloween on the Wharf: Trick or Treat By the Bay” at historic Old Fisherman’s Wharf in Monterey, California, on Thursday, October 31st.
• Come in costume and enjoy this free family-friendly event on Halloween. Trick or Treat and receive sweet treats at participating merchants on the Wharf.
• Participate in our special Halloween Costume Contest (judged by MC David Marzetti at the Wharf tent outside of Abalonetti’s at 6:00 pm) and win a prize!
• Carousel Candies will give away chocolate homemade confections all day and have a surprise Halloween guest in costume.
• Candy World will feature a witch and give away special Halloween candy.
• Scales Seafood & Steaks will provide delicious Halloween cookies and a Haunted House.
• Photo ops with a Halloween witch and other Halloween characters roaming the wharf!
• Check out the fun Halloween décor
• Other Halloween surprises, too. Come out and celebrate this fun holiday on the Wharf!
For more information, please visit www.montereywharf.com or call (831) 238-0777
October 31st, 2019
Time: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Location: Oldemeyer Center, 986 Hilby Avenue, Seaside, CA
This is a free family event for youth ages 10 and under. The Halloween Bonanza will take place at the Oldemeyer Center, located at 986 Hilby Avenue in Seaside. The event will feature a Haunted House, costume contest, free glow necklaces for the first 500 youth, carnival games with prizes, crafts, face painting, and treat bags.
For more information, please visit http://www.ci.seaside.ca.us/512/Special-Events.